Arturo Quintanilla, MD, FAAP Pediatrics
- University of El Salvador, Degree in Medicine
- Infant’s and Children’s Hospital at Maimonides Medical Center and SUNY/Downstate Medical Center, Residency, 1991
- Miller Children’s Hospital at Long Beach Memorial Center and UC-Irvine Medical Center, Orange, CA, Neonatal Medicine, 1992
American Board of Pediatrics
Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Active staff - Desert Regional Medical Center, Palm Springs
- Active staff - Eisenhower Medical Center, Rancho Mirage
Former Chair of Pediatrics at Desert Hospital and Eisenhower Medical Center
Our services include routine well child care and emergency sick child care, such as:
- Immunizations - PAINLESS - thanks to the use of numbing agent.
- Newborn Circumcisions.
- Ear piercing for infants (Blohmdal medical grade equipment)
- Cryotherapy (freezing procedures) for removal of skin warts band molluscum.
- Tympanometry, Audiometry and Otoacoustic Emissions (childhood hearing screening).
- Laser Refractometry (childhood vision screening).
- Nebulizations (breathing treatments).
- Ear irrigation: wax build-up removal.
- Hemoglobin screening (anemia), Glucose and Cholesterol screening (diabetes - obesity), Urinalysis screening (urine infections). Vital signs monitoring, including oscillometric blood pressure and pulse oximetry if necessary.
- Electronic medical record system (EMR) with complete capability for electronic prescriptions to your preferred pharmacy.
- Speech Therapy (Dana Anders, MA, CCC)
Copyright © 2020. Desert Doctors. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Isning Gamez - http://isning.com