Peter Greenberg, M.D.
- University of California San Diego, undergraduate, B.A. Chemistry, San Diego, CA
- UCLA Medical School, Doctor of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- UCLA Internal Medicine, San Fernando Valley Program, Internship, CA
- UCLA Department of Radiation Oncology, Residency, Los Angeles, CA
- UCLA Department of Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident, Los Angeles, CA
- Radiation Oncology
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners, Parts I, II, III
Areas of Practice:
Radiation Oncology with technical expertise in Varian Trilogy, Tomotherapy, Elekta, RayStation, Nucleotron HDR, 3D. Utilizes the IMRT since 2003, IGRT, SRS, SBRT.
Professional Membership and Associations:
American College of Radiation Oncology, American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
Dr. Peter Greenberg has over 30 years of experience and treats in his field of radiation oncology multiple conditions of the prostate, breast, lung, colorectal, brain, head and neck and gynecologic malignancies and others using some of the highest technological advancement in radiation therapies. He has been named “Top Doctor” by Castle Connelly and has been the past Medical Director of Radiation Oncology at Desert Regional Medical Center.